When considering a new business phone solution – on-premise, cloud or hybrid – evaluating the key features your organization needs is the first step in proper due diligence. Making an informed decision is vital to building a long-term communications solution. Participants in a recent Spiceworks survey listed the following features as requirements for small to medium-sized businesses.
5 Requirements for a Business Unified Communications Solution
- Integrated email and voicemail: 76%
- A desktop client for call control, presence, voicemail and instant messaging: 71%
- Integration with Microsoft Exchange and Office: 67%
- Auto attendant capabilities: 65%
- A mobile client for call control, presence, voicemail and instant messaging: 63%
Considering a Hosted Business Phone Solution?
The UNIVERGE BLUE website offers a variety of white papers and other resources to provide a solid understanding of cloud communications solutions – including whether a hosted cloud or hybrid cloud solution might be right for your business.
Visit our Resources webpage or download the free white paper: Reduce UC Costs and Increase Business Performance in the Cloud.