There are hundreds of unified communications solutions on the market. With the right provider, your business can grow and improve productivity. Take advantage of the experiences of other businesses and organizations. Research, combined with asking essential questions up front, is directly related to deploying the right features and capabilities your business requires, today and tomorrow.
Why Companies are Looking to the Cloud for UC
A recent Spiceworks survey of IT pros with traditional, on-premises communications systems revealed:
- 66% experienced issues with the system in the last 12 months
- 32% faced performance issues and outages
- 28% received poor customer service and support from their vendor
- 28% discovered it was hard to scale or expand the system
- 27% were disappointed by the lack of support for mobile workers
- 16% experienced a cost increase to maintain and manage the system
UNIVERGE BLUE Business Cloud Services by NEC
Visit UnivergeBlue.com to discover the advantages of Unified Communications as a Service (UCaaS).
Download our free white paper, Reduce UC Costs and Increase Business Performance in the Cloud, to learn more about unified communications, the potential cost savings, and productivity improvements a cloud-based solution can provide.